• CF-ODW Ontario Provincial Air Service (OPAS). Delivered 02-Aug-1961. Initially based at Sault Ste. Marie, ON.
• C-FODW Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources, Sault Ste. Marie, ON. Regd 01-Mar-1984. Canx 21-Jun-1990.
• C-FODW Waweig Lake Outfitters Ltd., Waweig, ON. Regd circa late 1990. Canx Aug 1994.
• C-FODW Aerokon Aviation Ltd., Whitehorse, YT. Regd 03-Apr-1991 Canx 09-Aug-1994.
Incident: 10 ml NE of Mayo, YT. 21-Jul-1992. While flying over Mayo Lake, the aircraft experienced a cylinder failure and made a successful forced landing ten miles north-east of Mayo.
Incident: Mayo, YT. 12th September 1993, the Otter was on descent towards final approach when the number one cylinder failed. The pilot observed smoke emitting from the front of the engine, shut down the engine and landed at Mayo uneventfully.
Incident: 40ml E of Wellesley Lake, YT 29-Jun-1994. The float-equipped aircraft experienced a propeller overspeed condition in cruise flight. The pilot performed a precautionary landing on an available lake without incident
• C-FODW Black Sheep Aviation & Cattle Co., Ltd., Whitehorse, YT. Regd 09-Aug-1994. Canx 06-Mar-1995.
• C-FODW Ross River Flying Services Ltd., dba Action Aviation, Whitehorse, YT. Canx 21-May-1996.
Incident: Misty Lake, YT. 08-Aug-1995. While landing in glassy water conditions, the pilot landed hard. Damage was described as “wrinkles in the float skins aft of the rear strut attachment”.
• C-FODW Points North Air Services Inc., dba Points North Air, La Ronge, SK. Based Points North Landing, SK. Operated on behalf of Wollaston Lake Fishing Lodge, SK Regd 21-May-1996 & 19-Jun-1996. Canx 09-Jun-2004.
Power plant: Converted to a Vazar turbine during winter of 2000 by T.C.Aviation at Saskatoon, SK.
• C-FODW Jackson Air Services Ltd., Flin Flon MB. Regd 10-Jun-2006. Canx 08-Nov-20908.
• C-FODW Pike Air Inc., Edmonton, AB. Based Wollaston Lake, SK. Regd 20-Feb-2009. Canx 10-Jul-2009.
• C-FODW Kississing Lake Lodge Ltd., dba Wings over Kississing, Steinbach, MB. Based Channing (Flin Flon), MB. Regd 14-Jul-2009 & 18-Jan-2010.
• Current •