• 59-2226 United States Army. Delivered 21-Jun-1960. Designated as U-1A.
Assigned to Fort Leavenworth, KS., as an operational support aircraft.
Assigned to the Army Security Agency, Fort Huachuca, AZ.
27-Apr-1972.Transferred to the Department of the Army, Office of Civil Defense, City of Chicago Civil Defense Corps, Meigs Field, Chicago, IL.
May-1972. Deleted from the Army inventory.
• N6281 Chicago Fire Department Air Sea Rescue Service, Meigs Field, Chicago, IL. Regd 01-Oct-1972.
• N445FD Chicago Fire Department Air Sea Rescue Service, Meigs Field, Chicago, IL. Regd 15-Aug-1973.
• N445FD E.C. Iverson, Baldwin, WI. Regd 16-Feb-1984.
• C-GSUV Silver Pine Air Services Ltd., Silver Falls, MB after overhaul. Regd Mar-1985. Canx 12-may-1985.
• C-GSUV Leased to Latham Island Airways Ltd, Yellowknife, NT. Regd Summer 1986. Canx 07-Oct-1986.
• C-GSUV Silver Pine Air Services Ltd., Silver Falls, MB. Canx 04-May-1987.
Power plant: Converted with a Polish PZL 1,000 horse power engine.
• C-GSUV Eagle Aviation Ltd, Regd May-1987. (Re-named from Silver Pine). Canx 15-Aug-1987.
• C-GSUV Leased to Black Sheep Aviation & Cattle Company Ltd., Whitehorse, YT. Regd 19-April-1995. Canx 08-Apr-2002. Regd 4-Jun-2002. Canx 30-Jul-2002.
Incident: Wind River, YT. Aug-1999. Following a precautionary landing because of deteriorating weather the pilot and passengers settled down for the night. Next day on an attempted take-off it hit rocks and damaged floats. All rescued later in the day by helicopter. Damage repaired on site.
• C-GSUV 3097448 Manitoba Ltd., (Adventure Air), Pine Falls, MB. Regd 21-Oct-2002.
• C-GSUV Leased to Jackson Air Services, Flin Flon, MB. Based Wollaston Lake, SK.
• C-GSUV 3097448 Manitoba Ltd., (Adventure Air), Pine Falls, MB. Regd 05-Apr-2005.
• C-GSUV Leased out to unknown operator.
• C-GSUV 3097448 Manitoba Ltd., (Adventure Air, Pine Falls, MB. 05-Dec-2007.
Power plant. Converted to Walter turbine power by AOG Air Support at Kelowna, BC.
Accident. Lac du Bonnet, 2008. 16-May-2008. The float-equipped DHC-3 Otter had just landed on the water at the Lac du Bonnet seaplane base, CJS9, when a gust of wind lifted the right wing. The left wing contacted the water and the aircraft overturned. The pilot and passenger were not injured. They evacuated the aircraft, and were picked up by a nearby boat.
• C-GSUV West Caribou Air Service Inc., Thunder Bay, ON. Regd 07-May-2010, 05-Aug-2011, & 27-Jan-2012. Canx 13-May-2013.
• C-GSUV 3097448 Manitoba Ltd., (Adventure Air), Pine Falls, MB. Regd 21-May-2013.
• Current •